ObjectiveEd gamified curriculum provide reinforcement learning through our patent-pending "closed-loop" digital curriculum technology.
It's a comprehensive curriculum based on the goals and objectives of a student's Individual Education Plan (IEP). You can adjust the gamified curriculum individually tuned to meet the unique needs of the student, and all members of the IEP team: teachers, therapists, specialists and parents – are able to monitor the student’s progress through a web-based dashboard.
For visually impaired students, the curriculum addresses many areas of the Expanded Core Curriculum, and are fully accessible to both students who are screen reader users and those with usable vision.
As shown in the picture below, Reinforcement Learning occurs through our "closed-loop" curriculum technology: the system monitors the student's progress, continually modifying itself to reinforce skills while engaging and entertaining the student.
1. Based on IEP, teacher specifies (more) skills for student to learn
3. Student plays game, not realizing how much they are learning.
4. Game evaluates student progress, adjusting itself to keep student engaged and entertained
5. Teacher or parent monitors student's progress on web dashboard
2. Game adjusts itself to match skills student should acquire